Quotes In Love And War Star Wars Love Quotes?

Star Wars love quotes? - quotes in love and war

My best friend got married, and as the maid of honor toast or speech should. Her husband is a big fan of Star Wars, and for him, I would like to make my toast a reference to the love of Star Wars, or their future together, or something to include!

3 comments:

Lisebabe... said...

You can rely on Anakin and Padme are talking about the love and Jedi in Episode II and the type of work, the idea in his speech. It is a very beautiful scene, and there is much to continue. It is also known, so I know what he said.

The conversation was as follows:

Padme: It must be difficult with your life, the Jedi could swear that he did not visit the places you want, or do things that you love.
Anakin to share with people that I love.
Padme: Can you love? I thought it was forbidden to a Jedi.
Anakin: Investment is prohibited. The property is prohibited. Mercy, which I define as unconditional love is too important to the life of a Jedi. What we can say that encourages us to love.

If some of the last lines of the reference and I would be very happy. You can even "compassion" online as a direct quote somewhere ^ _ ^

Hope this helps!

MystMoon... said...

"The Empire Strikes Back" contains a most (?) Declaration of love in the history of film:
Princess Leia Organa: I love you.
Han Solo: I know.

"Revenge of the Jedi" contains a link to this statement:
Han Solo: I love you.
Princess Leia Organa: I know.

But that has not helped his toast, so I still prefer the words of wisdom into consideration.

rahpooka... said...

I know of no sw qoute ........... But I wanted you to know that I thought it was a good idea

Post a Comment