Online Casino Game Ends Can You Tell The Diffrence Between Play And Real Money Poker Games, Say $0.50/$1.00?
Can you tell the diffrence between play and real money poker games, say $0.50/$1.00? - online casino game ends
I play poker for a long time in the casino, or maybe just to my local for a game once a week for $ 5. ATM, you can usually find sharks in the second or third round of Paris.
but I have not played online, I think it will be a lot more differences between the Internet and in person, but I played the game "games in one night. But I have a deposit for the time I myself at Christmas and New Year's to save and share.
And I know that 95% more you can win and lose, and often, but his great differences that a reasonable relationship between the real and play?
Sorry for the question is already finished, I did not like a suit of armor.
I'am not used to the culture of internet poker.
5 comments:
Totally agree with beets.
Gambling does not play poker. They are stupid distractions. In any case, these games will hurt your game. It gives you the confidence of the determination of the average reader can beat poker only because they can take to overcome a gambling.
Not even close.
Play money is in my humble opinion, is not really poker. When money is involved, even in 1cent / changes all 2Center.
A good rule of thumb in the world of online poker:
$ 1 / $ 2 NL live in a casino = $ 0.10 $ 0.25 per line NL in terms of ability.
The ability of $ 0.01/0.02 NL is still far beyond the money gambling.
N confused.com sorry too!
REMEMBER old saying, if you have nothing to lose Shopping same window
LOOK FOR PLAY on any action, ALL YOU NEED IS 100X The small blind, if you want to just play for fun and not get big DINGER Term Deposit $ 25.00 and .25 -. PLAY FUN 50 and from there MAKEUP You In Mind
I know many of my friend just to play live small amount just to play for fun, and not before, but as I looked to change that and raised in Don t Want to where it is crushed SILVER
Post a Comment